<body> <body>

Monday, July 21, 2008 @10:26 pm

Saturday was loads of fun,haha.
I think the highlight of the day is share by 3 events.
Namely the Light Of Hope block party,the pre-fashion show thingy and the train ride back home with Tim.
The last one was hilarious x)
We decided to not run to the train but by some odd chance we still managed to get into the train and we were packed in like sardines!It was super funny
and I can't go much into detail because I've LOTS OF HOMEWORK TO DO.
I am sad. =(
Goodbye life.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +