Thursday, June 05, 2008 @9:45 am
*yawns*
Haha that's just to signify how tired I am mentally & physically.And because of that I think I might fall asleep today whilst doing work.
I don't think I'm annoyed anymore.I think it'll be really petty of me if I continue harboring those feelings of erm hatred towards so-and-so.I mean it's just a game.It's a game that God help me save through korkor haha, was super surprised when he could call back despite being in reservist.
Anyway it feels kinda weird after being annoyed at ___ for about 4 hours straight.Wasting 4 hours trying to salvage a game.Sigh.Oh wells,lesson learnt.
I had a very strange dream.I dreamt that there was this suicidal bomber and we were watching this soccer match.We couldn't communicate because he didn't want us calling the authorities.So I had this weird box of mints that could take shape of the alphabets so I used it to ask some innocent bystander to call the cops.Switch to my house.There was suddenly a whole mass of animals in my house.And then my dad,korkor and myself found out that we were given bombs.So we threw them out just as they exploded.A while later,my aunt came along.
Hahaha weird dream.
Waking up today to no message on my phone telling me to wake up is a little strange.Albeit nice but still a little awkward.Maybe I shouldn't say that since I had a rude awakening call yesterday which immediately prompted me to start laughing like crazy,haha.
Ok I'm going to play C&C and then plan my day's activities so I can finish 3 A math papers & go running =D
is it true?