<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @10:19 pm

Phwoar.
I'm gonna totally ace/pwn! my O levels.
All for one person,the one high & mighty above!
Nothing's gonna stop me

when I have Him,wonderful parents & an awesome sister.
A wonderful underaged godmother x),awesome korkor/cousin who's caught up with uni/driving but still offers to come over (but i think it's for the wii,haha),derekkorkor who's awesomee to help me with amath though he's got work,health problems & stuff,VALERIE ANNE an awesome encouraging cousin/sister/er-ge who I love to death,jon kor who's just awesome like that,minghui!awesome sister-in-Christ who's annoyingly sarcastic at times but still awesome for helping me,tim!who's really funny & wonderful especially in his messages when he does reply,encouraging me & what not,it's really funny how we both just start complaining & stuff,wen hsin!the annoying *ahem* idiot who treats me like i'm 4 years old,but is awesome for lending me his stuff & chasing me to sleep & waking me up with stupid calls/messages though he himself has As to study for.
and many more awesome friends whom I'm too lazy to mention.

Ok,goal set.
6 points.For Him.My Daddy God.
(so I did learn something after all after the 25minutes "lecture" from Mr P today)

selflessness

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +