<body> <body>

Friday, June 06, 2008 @7:51 pm

Ok maybe I took the hair thing a little too far.A little too long to get over.

And I should stop running around in circles because I'll just end up back at square one where I don't want to be.I end up being who I don't want to be.Doing all those stupid things that I very well know is extremely stupid.But I do it again and again.I should just smack myself over the head,maybe it'll knock some good ol' common sense into the dense head of mine.

Thank you for enduring my nonsense,especially when it's all the time.I know that you'll get annoyed at one point or another but you've been really nice by not saying anything directly in my face or by ignoring me (though I get highly annoyed when I'm ignored.)I don't know what else to say so yeah.

I don't know why I'm thinking about this so much.Maybe it's because it's so ironic what you said.You felt bad for not being there for me whenever I needed you but it still happens.Whenever I needed you,you're either pre-occupied with something else that concerns yourself or well,just not free.I don't know if you realized but you're the only other bestfriend I have besides __,__&___.They're great people really,but I've been tiring out __(I think),___is not always there,___is not here.I shouldn't be so bitter about it but I want to let it all out.Nobody's going to know who you are anyway because I'm gonna keep your name mum.

Oddly enough,I'm going to vent my frustrations whilst playing C&C.Better go improve my skillz before studying.I mean doing homework.

I trusted you
yeah that would have been my first mistake
I've been lied to,your eyes are ice cold blue
a mirror of the heart inside you


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +