Monday, June 30, 2008 @8:04 pm
I'm in a mild dilemma.
I saw these pair of awesome pretty converse shoes at the converse shoe shop in J8.They cost $69.90 me thinks and it's on 15% discount (anybody know if I can get anymore discounts in converse??).I really want it because I'm sick of wearing my bright orange running shoes 90% of the time I go out with parents/to church/out in general because I don't have any other comfy "going-out" shoes to use.My flip-flops are just not presentable,they're too...flip-floppy.Haha
BUT!I feel bad for asking my parents to pay 10% for them and I'm not sure if it's worth spending the 50 plus dollars on those shoes.My dad's contemplating right now and I'm contemplating right now.And I'm really afraid that it might disappear or something.
I'm pretty sure that I'll be using those shoes till they wear out since I'm not that big on buying shoes.But $50 on a pair of shoes??Howww. =(
Or maybe I should wait till the next converse warehouse sale.BUT what if they don't have that pretty two-tongue design?!Rawr.Converse shoe dilemma 101.
Sigh,back to homework.