Tuesday, June 17, 2008 @11:54 pm
I try to keep myself moving...And so,I'm sitting on my bed trying my best to not be emo as I allow my brain to go through numerous memories that make me smile but at the same time make me sad because it's no longer happening/here.I'm kind of surprised that I miss it because at that point in time,I was kind of wanting it to go away.But now,I miss it.Quite a bit actually.
I feel quite lonely right now.Missing people.
I wish I visited Denise..Rawr,now there's less time left to have a good chat with her for hours on loads of things happening in my life.
Le sigh.
And here I am beating myself up on the inside because today wasn't a particularly productive day plus I'm a little emo.
I start to wonder,what am I doing all this for...?
but I'm not getting anywhere...