<body> <body>

Monday, June 09, 2008 @8:22 pm

Haunting.

It still hurts,it still lingers.
I can feel it,taste it.
It stings so badly that
I curl up in retreat every time it returns.

I thought that you'd left a long time ago.
Why'd you come back,ever so clear,making your presence known?
It cuts so deeply
Deleterious to my spirit.

Another one passes by and decides to stay
Hungry for sorrow,pain & grief
to be foisted onto the already distressed spirit.

Why won't you two just leave?
Be gone and leave her alone?
I think she's suffered enough
to last her a life time.
It's never ending,this vexation.

I just want an escape
tears to stop flowing
heart unbroken

haunting.


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +