Saturday, June 07, 2008 @10:58 am
Good morning,I woke up at 10.23am today.Haha eating my breakfast now as I type =D
I think I'm getting addicted to watching this channel : charlieissocoollike.It's hilarious and he's english!Haha I still want to go to England and experience life there because England is so cool.Much better than America by miles,haha.
So I was just being paranoid last night about ___.Cool,thank You Daddy God (= you seriously rock!Haha
I'm just very sad that our combined cell BBQ's not happening.I was really looking forward to it since I can't make it for the free cell.I was thinking of it as my really chill out & enjoy myself session before you know,hard-core mugging comes back into action. =( Daddy God can you please make something happen that's similar to the combined cell BBQ since I can't even go for cell?? =(
Argh.I have my morning sinus again.How fun.After eating I'm going to continue & finish up my amath paper and then bathe.Yay
bitter-sweet sorrow