Friday, May 09, 2008 @9:17 pm
Wen Hsin takes reallyyyyy long to reply to messages.Bah,oh well.Means less work for me (= Haha
I feel really proud of myself.Haha I finally finished doing up my new wallpaper that's supposed to spur me on for the upcoming O levels! =D I think it's pretty nice (=

its made smaller on purpose because I don't want to lag people's loading time.Anyway my wallpaper is designed to look like a noticeboard.On the very top,there's this black colour thing.It's my countdown timer to Chinese O levels.Very handy to err scare me.I think I set it one day fast,but oh well.Anyway the wallpaper is splattered with photos,a grades aim,notes to tell me to SLEEP and a bible quote that really hit me.Haha
Anyway,since I don't have much "work" to do,I'm gonna start on HOMEWORK soon.Like in 9 minutes.Have to kick my butt to work,haha.4 hours of hardcore tuition tomorrow.The joy.
as your lies crumble down
a new life she has found