<body> <body>

Friday, May 02, 2008 @10:15 pm

Rawr.
Today I have finally felt the true meaning of "pressure" and "stress".Eh it sounds so superficial.Anyway today I survived on 3 hours of sleep miraculously.I still have not napped yet apart from sleeping in between classes.

My differentiation test was really bad.Halfway through the paper I was thinking "Oh shoot.I can't do this." I left one question almost blank,haha.Sigh,I wanted my teacher to just mark the paper there and then so he could just kill me and be done with it.But for some reason or another he refused to.After much err pleading he went through a few questions with me and well let's just say there's a high probability that I failed.

Oh and to top things off he told me that I have another test on monday again on differentiation.Plus I have to keep up with the other two in terms of doing other schools' exam papers for practice.Do you know how many freaking papers that is?! About say 10 or so.I have to finish all in two weeks.That is utterly crazy.

What in the world am I doing on the computer at this time when I have so much homework to be done?I don't know,maybe its just a slacker's instinct.Sigh.

Another problem which resurfaced when I thought it had you know,died.My PE HOD just emailed me this morning at about 11 something am asking me if I wanted to join the nationals in the relays because she's going to be sending a sec 1 and 2 for the individual meets and all I need would be one more person (obviously Jody).It's really tempting.Really really tempting.I just need to pray to God to see what's the outcome.I have to not let my a math teacher know about it though,if not he'll kill me.I'd probably only be missing one day of lessons if need be since its only one event.

I'm super lost about that..I really want to take part in my last meet but I've studies to worry about and I'm pretty sure that I've lost my form.

Rawrrrrrrrrrrr.I need some time to think.

is there anyone here without doubt in their mind?

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +