<body> <body>

Saturday, May 17, 2008 @11:32 pm

Ok third time I'm updating,haha this ladies & gentlemen is what I call complete boredom.

Was just wondering what 'selfishness' really meant.Looked up the dictionary (my bestfriend!Haha)

–adjective
1.devoted to or caring only for oneself; concerned primarily with one's own interests, benefits, welfare, etc., regardless of others.
2.characterized by or manifesting concern or care only for oneself: selfish motives.

and sometimes I don't like people because I feel that they're selfish which is dangerous since there's a high probability that the hidden reason why you get annoyed and such is because its something that you hate about yourself.So I'm going to try to be as less selfish as possible.

Ok this time I'm really going to play C&C.Hahaha watch me fail miserably. xD

you made my heart skip a beat
and then i realized how stupid i was.


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +