Wednesday, May 07, 2008 @7:40 pm
My day in one word,sucked.
I feel incredibly dumb.Seriously.
SS was okay but I don't want to think about it nor talk about it.Chinese paper was whoa,I got stumped at the comprehension questions.Seriously the style of asking is pretty weird.And the best part was,I nearly fell asleep whilst doing the paper.Ok I did fall asleep for awhile during the paper but I knew that God was trying to keep me awake because I kept jerking.Haha (= thank you Daddy!
And the highlight of the day.
I screwed up my oral (screwed up is actually the best description for this situation)
I did really badly.I got 10/12 for both picture & reading which is ?!?!?! because I expected an 11.I think it was the stupid nerves.I didn't bother looking at the conversation marks though,my examiner was someone I didn't expect to get,so yeah.She was just rushing through but the conversation was pretty friendly.
To top off all the rubbish I had accumulated throughout the day,I received a message from my aunt/godma telling me that Auntie Florence isn't going to give tuition anymore.I went ?!?! because it'll mean that I'm stuck with the annoying idiotic tutor that I hate.Apparently he's been confusing me really badly.And how in the world am I supposed to find another a math,e math,biology & chemistry tutor before my O levels?!
Oh and I'm going to try to find out why the people from the other class keeps looking at me like I did something.It's really weird and freaky and I really want to get to the bottom of this.
I keep forgetting that I have homework,sigh.Especially my lit essay.
I feel really dumb.I said a lot of things that I shouldn't have said.Hopefully you'll just take it as I was uttering nonsense and wasn't thinking(Which I wasn't evidentially,haha).
But thank you for caring (=I'm still feeling feelings I shouldn't be feeling.Thinking thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking about.I wanna run away in the middle of the night to lie under the stars with you