<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 @7:27 pm

It's really really dumb.
I start thinking to myself "Stop it,you're being stupid."But it don't work.Sigh
Vallllllllll.This is my desperate cry for you,haha I wanna talk because I feel super dumb.

To you,though you won't be reading this (thank goodness),now I really feel like going out in the middle of the night,staying out late just staring at the night sky (why must there be no stars?!).But I want the playground to have swings,haha.

Bah apparently people have been saying stuff about me (not that it's bad things) that isn't true,but I'm glad that I kinda cleared it up.It was pretty funny though,what makes it seem like I ____ __ _____? hahaha.

Chinese & social studies paper tomorrow.Honestly,I'm not prepared but I'm gonna trust that He'll take me through this.Whatever marks I get,I will rejoice (=

no,I won't make the first move.Ever.
yes i used the word pwned,why're you so shocked bout that?
we never used to act our age
whenever we were together


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +