Sunday, May 04, 2008 @3:00 pm
It's official.I REALLY don't like my new tuition teacher/rachel's tutor.
Fine it's only the second tuition session so far,but so what?I still don't like him.Don't ask me why,I just don't really like him at all.Maybe it's because his English isn't good,I really don't know.
(I'm sorry rach,haha)
I am very very very drained.Super duper tired,I'm really amazed at myself.4 hours of sleep.Rawr,I nearly fell asleep during tuition.
I still have a pile of homework waiting for me,but math's about done,excluding the 25098352 number of graphs I need to draw,differentiation test tomorrow..
Oh and Chinese Os are in 21 days (=
I'm good to go aren't I?
not.(this chris,is what I call sarcasm.)
Oh,I think God spoke to me about the swimming thing.Haha it was while helping out at Sunday school,how do you make wise choices?Ask God.
God,should I go for the national relays or not?Now Daddy,all I need is an answer from you please.
"Do not be anxious about anything,but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God