Saturday, May 31, 2008 @9:01 pm
I'm back from Sunday school camp.Although there were so few kids I had fun (= especially with minghui around haha.
There's these two small boys who are uber cute!One's called Jia En the other's named Brian.Brian looks like a pai kia kid but he isn't!Haha Jia En's really adorable,when I talked to him today during the outing he started asking me questions like "Do you know how crabs breathe?" he's really smart!Haha
But I still think that Kenneth and Matthew are the cutest pair of boys ever,haha.The way that they're inseparable is really amusing yet cute.I was super duper sad when they didn't go for camp!
Rawr,hopefully the church will have another one at the end of the year?Just not close to Lync camp!Haha then I'll help out again and hopefully those two will go too!
I'm still a little emo.And I still have another two papers on monday.I wanna sleep.
I want to enjoy my holidays whilst studying for the Os.Sigh.
everything i knew just went out the window
know that i can't depend on you forever