<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 @10:55 pm

shoot.I think I'm addicted to watching videos of Busted (yes I know they've spilt,stop rubbing it in) online for hours without a break inbetween.I've neglected my homework AGAIN.Shoot.Arghh
But I really miss them,I wish they'll come back together.I think together,the three of them,is the best thing for their musical careers though Fightstar sounds pretty good.Haha ramble.

AHH.Work.Sleep.Work.Sleep.Which one to pick?

One day when I came home at lunchtime
I heard a funny noise
Went out to the backyard to find out
If it was one of those rowdy boys
Stood there was my neighbour called Peter
And a Flux capacitor


Busted! (=
(i sound like a fangirl.ew.)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +