Saturday, April 12, 2008 @11:14 pm
Rawr.
I wanna go to the UK!Matt went to the UK awhile back and was in church today and I was seriously like whoa when he was telling me briefly about the UK.I wanna go. =(
It's the country that I wanna go to the most!
Blah.
SJI's drama was ok,albeit a little too cheesy,I cringed many a time.Too many infact.Oh and SJI's super noisy,haha with their cheers and what not.
And I think I might have found what I want to be in the future.My future career I mean.But I think this industry in Singapore sucks,so if I do venture into this career I'd rather work in....UK!Haha,but seriously I think my "dream job" leads to being in the UK.
Really random post.My internet was lagging just now because my sister was hogging the internet.Now since its working I decided to make full use of it.Haha.
Hmm I'm still contemplating on whether I should go to Sunday school tomorrow to help out.I miss teasing small Kenneth,haha.
how on earth did i get so jaded
life's mysteries seem so faded