<body> <body>

Saturday, April 05, 2008 @9:49 pm

Oh boy, the contrast just seems too...sudden.

After awhile,the feeling wears out and you're back at square one.Which is what I felt today.And no I don't want to be an emo kid forever thank you very much.Being genuinely happy and "high" without a care in the world (obviously without the use of drugs,booze and what not) is actually much nicer than being all emo and reflective.Though at times all I wanna do is listen to sad/emo songs,hide under the blanket in semi darkness and just think while longing for company.

Was talking to Alex today after lync when the rest had left.Its true how sometimes you want someone to talk to at night,just to pass time but sometimes you scroll through the names in your phone book and although there are millions of names,there isn't many that you can really call out of the blue.I think I miss the 'calling out of the blue' thing.Nowadays calls seemed to need to be arranged...sigh.

That time at Sentosa where Minghui and I just sat at the rocks,letting the sea splash waves of water at us whilst talking about things that were somewhat personal was really....natural.It wasn't artificial or superficial.It was...real.And that's something I want,being able to talk to someone without having to worry about things or what you say.In a literal sense,it kinda makes me feel free.Free from the things that bug me and bound me.

I think I've finally found out the reason why I cried.

empty promises
broken dreams

I'm just gonna keep following You,my Lord,my God,my Daddy.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +