Friday, April 11, 2008 @11:07 pm
why does it feel likes it raining in my head
i don't understand
why are you always complaining about me
you don't even know who i am
I'm gonna get killed for this but.
I've gotten pretty moody this past week.
A 'surprise' mouthing of a word from my classmate got me all bewildered and...down.All that ran through my mind was "Whaaaa?Where'd she get that from?!"
And just today when I was on the bus on the way home,I heard something from a conversation that this group of girls had who were standing beside my seat (well,they were pretty loud since they don't know the meaning of being at an optimum volume) and I just got affected really badly.
I think I'm too paranoid.
don't think i wanna know you
i'm tired of running after you
won't send you a sorry card
'cuz i don't need to
But I really wanna thank God for lifting my spirits after that and for er (this is gonna be super weird and I'm gonna regret saying this.)
ok never mind,God knows who I'm gonna thank Him for,haha.
I'm just gonna wait till Sunday to let it all out to korkor.in other worlds,I'm still as obsessed with Busted.I think James Bourne & Steve Rushton (S.O.D) are really hot,hahaha.Their voices are really really nice,its one of those voices that you can just listen to over and over again.
I love all of James's new songs and actually all the songs that he wrote.They all aren't just on love,they span from really random topics like online communities & how one can be so obsessed with having one.They've got substance.Hahaha
But honestly all the songs he sings and writes are just..awesome,it pwns everything else. =)
I've given up and never reminiscence
I've found a way of getting over this
I let go in everyway
'cos I don't need you