Tuesday, April 15, 2008 @10:09 pm
Haha I know I know,I digress yet again.
I'm kind of struggling with my homework (guess what?I started late again,le sigh)
Anyway I wanted to post this because I find it oh-so-awesome,especially because I know its all Daddy God's doing.
You know how I said that I was going to die?Well,obviously that didn't happen since I'm still here but the coolest thing that happened this morning was when I went in late for my lit test and my teacher suddenly decided to make it an open book test.I was shocked but acted quickly,took out my text and Dara's notes.Don't think I wrote enough (both my PBQ ans were freaking short,they were only about 8/9 of the page and my handwriting was really messy.) but oh well,I'm leaving it up to Daddy God.
Wake up call 101.Andddddddd the second amazing thing happened today.Daddy God gave me a tuition-free day today =D Haha,my chinese teacher released us late from our chinese remedial and by the time I got to the bus stop,it was already 4pm so I couldn't go to my new tutor's house since Auntie Florence is away.So!A whole day free to be used to study and catch up on homework (oops).
In conclusion,
PRAISE GOD. =D
hahaha
Ok I need to work on getting my butt down on doing homework and STUDYING.
Only
41 more days to go.AHHHHH.the one all alone in despair
the one sitting right over there
the lonely guy on the side
looking kinda shy