<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 @7:14 pm

Arghh.
I'm sick yet again.Started sneezing a lot in the morning and I thought nothing of it,because I normally sneeze like a maniac in the morning because of my sinus.Started sneezing again like crazy during chinese.Chinese was loads of fun though,haha my class is super funny though we're pretty bad troublemakers (though not as bad as class B,we're class A).

Anyway it continued till bio extra lessons which were after school.
OH.THANK YOU DADDY GOD yet again! =D
Haha,Mr K allowed me to do my trigo test at home which means I can do it when my mind's clear and when I'm not sneezing like a maniac.

Moving on,during the whole of our bio practical lesson,I was sneezing and sneezing.I couldn't take it and nearly wanted to drop dead or just go home immediately.Pushed on either way and had to rush home for my chinese tuition.Hallelujah!I survived though I had a mountain of crushed up tissues at the end of my tuition.

Now I'm gonna eat dinner and probably try to nap for awhile if possible.SIGH.

and you know that i try
to tell you what it's like
but you just wouldn't listen


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +