<body> <body>

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 @9:12 pm

real athletes swim.the rest just play games.

Haha!I love that quote and its true in some ways.

Anyway,I'm really cranky because there wasn't any training today and nobody informed us!Rawr,so I spent about 3 hours at CSC doing virtually nothing!I really wanted to swim but it was raining heavily plus there was loads of construction going on.

Next training session is the week after next.I'm so dead.I would have not swum for a whole freaking month!That's really out of shape and I'm very sure coach will put me with the VJ girls again.
God,please help. =/

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +