<body> <body>

Monday, March 10, 2008 @7:36 pm

inferiority

I can't seem to find the definition which best suits and explains how I feel now.
I can't help but still feel that people are watching me,that what I've done is still not enough for it to be put away,crushed,destroyed.I look around and the simplest things can make me feel inferior.

What if I'm still not forgiven?Why is the scar still there?Why can't I just start over?Why am I like this?What if I did something wrong?

So many questions running through my mind.I wish I could get rid of this.
I feel so two-faced.

I wish I had somebody to talk to about this.Someone physically there,for physical reassurance.I know its superficial in all its sense but,I just yearn for it...Somehow,someway.
I want to get out of my self-centered bubble.

Time to escape into the ironic comforts of homework...

tell me that it's just not me

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +