<body> <body>

Thursday, February 07, 2008 @6:54 pm

thank you for leaving me hanging,
for hurting me
for tearing me down
because all i am and all i'm left with is nothing

somedays I'm ok,somedays I'm not.
I keep wondering what if it was something that God didn't give,but something that I just wanted and took?Or what if it was something that God gave but I screwed up the chance He gave me?
I still feel regret,feel hurt,lost and lonely.What if I'm not given another chance?Another go?Will I end up with something that I deluded myself into thinking is right and at the end of it all realize that I wasn't happy from the very start?
I still think about it.Unfortunately.
Ultimately,I just want to be walking on the right path that Daddy God chose for me.I don't want to end up living a life that I planned to.I want a God planned life.

Bah.I think too much.

Anyway CNY today wasn't too bad.Went over to the grandparents' place,had lunch,collected ang baos then went over to Ipoh's place.I seriously love her house,it so big and spacious and beautiful!In the hallway there was these two baskets hanging from the arch and they were filled with oranges,haha it was so cute.They have two dogs too.German shephards,not very friendly though.One's called Marco and the other Ricky I think.One of them lost its tail.
Went home,did some stuff and then had dinner before going to Uncle Victor Chong's house.
Really tired now so I shall end here.

trapped in my thoughts
with no way to break free


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +