<body> <body>

Friday, February 22, 2008 @8:57 pm

I feel so freaking lousy.
And down.

Didn't do well for my CAs.(But in all things good or bad,I will praise Him)Nearly failed everything,but I'm pretty sure that I deserve those marks.I didn't study enough,nor did I manage my time properly,hence right now I have a whole load of literature notes to catch up on.I'm really tempted to just skip lync tomorrow to finish up the undone literature notes but that's not right is it?

Wanted to go back to school to catch up on a math after the RGS investiture (a whole load of people were pretty shocked to see me back in school but who cares?) but Mr Pang told me to go home after I finally found him and attempted to do a few log questions (I said Logistics instead of logarithms when I was talking to Nadhirah!Hahaha) Felt pretty lousy after I finally realized that I didn't pass my biology but failed it.Plus the unsuccessful a math "lesson".
Plus AVA's kinda just gonna collapse into my hands and turn into dust.
its times like these that i wish you were still here to talk to...

Before that was the RGS investiture which was rad.We were late though because my "good friend" (sarcasm people,sarcasm) thought that RGS was where TKGS was(I nearly wanted to just roll out of the cab when she said that.I mean,if you don't know where RGS is,its pretty normal but thinking that it's in the east is insane.),plus junior disappeared and blazers got all mixed up.

Finally reached there,felt bad for being late,so I tried to walk a little faster to the amphitheater where the event was held.The other 3 were still sauntering!I was pretty annoyed.
The investiture & installation was really nice,especially the performances!They were really funny and interesting.Oh and they're really united.And the head is named Tessa too!Haha so cool.Plus she's really pretty haha.The PB looked very united,so much so that I was tempted to just go back to school,drop out and transfer school,hahaha.

The sun was out and bright,doing its thing by you know,shining its light rays on us.Previously said good friend complained that it was so hot plus it was so bright and kept on complaining and asked if we could go stand at the side.I was like ?! whattheheck.You do not come to another school's investiture to complain and judge darnit!Standing at the side is so weird!Its kinda like 'I'm too good for your chair,so I can't sit there' that kind of thing.And I was hot too!Yeesh,I could feel my sweat rolling down my back with my blazer on.

School tour!The campus was really really nice.Oh and I just realized that Stacey is on one of the banners placed outside the school,haha so cool.Anyway more complaints from said friend that the other 2 councilors from my school got annoyed to that point that one of them was angry,haha.Oh and my annoying junior kept on using her phone to message while we were on the tour!I found it pretty disrespectful actually.Someone's talking and showing you the school and you go ahead and use your phone right infront of them.My school people are screwed up seriously.

Overall,the RGS PB & PSLs were wonderful hosts (=
Really enjoyed myself there,heard that Sarah?Haha
Oh and the PB head,Tessa,really got me thinking when she was talking about leadership and the purpose of it.Made me rethink my position as unofficial AV head and what had been happening with it.I need to get down to salvaging what's left and elevate them so that it'll be better than it was before..

Other than that,I miss my dearest cousin Valerie..I miss how I can freely message her (especially when I did recently before she left).

No matter what storms may rage in your life, Jesus is with you. He is holding you and He won’t let you down. It takes faith to know He’s there, even when you can’t feel Him.
Maybe I'm too impatient,but thank You Daddy,I love you Daddy God (=
thank you for making me conscious of my actions and speech..



Its been a real rollercoaster ride.
I still can't stop thinking,I'm still afraid of seeing you.I'm still afraid of you.

you might bend till you break
because that's all you can take


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +