<body> <body>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 @9:49 pm

This is really cliche.But the first day of school.

I couldn't sleep,only managed a few miserable hours (looks like its back to the 5 hr of sleep a day routine,oh gosh) before waking up and rushing to get ready for school because I realized that I forgot to tell my Dad that I had to be in school by 6.45am.Ended up late anyway.Oh well,but to my pleasure,I found everything all set up by my juniors!Praise God because they're becoming more efficient haha,but I still can't let go of AV though..

I feel overwhelmed though because I'm in the class comm,on top of being I/C for AV (we have ANOTHER new teacher,whoopee.) and i/c of the now dysfunctional swim team.We're only going to be swimming for 3 months before we're kaput!Rawr,which is really sad.But that is an obvious 'no' to this year's nationals.However I still wanna help out for this year's EMDD.Gonna pray really hard about that because that's always the highlight of my years in AV (=

And the "highlight" of today would have been my confirmed approval of a math.Really really have to praise God for it because the HOD suddenly changed her mind about not allowing me to do a math.She changed her mind in 5 minutes!Haha seriously God,You are wonderful! (=

Now it's all about getting into mugger mode and doing this all for the glory of God (=
Let His glory shine through my weakness,especially my weakness in studies.If He can do it once last year,I'm pretty sure He'll do it again this year.

I have lots to write about but that'll be till another time,now its time to revise before my e math lesson tomorrow.Mugger mode's not gonna be easy to get into though hahaha!
and i can't wait for my lunch date with my daddy! x))

and when i see You,i'll find strength to face each day

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +