<body> <body>

Monday, January 07, 2008 @8:38 pm

I don't have time,but heck that.

I seriously can't believe that I'm gonna type this but,thank goodness for school with its hectic-ness and all that.Its seriously a good way of distracting myself and my thoughts from wandering to where it shouldn't, hence making me not so emo/upset.But I idle a lot so I still drift off into that state.Stress from being 2nd vice-chair,AV head,council(who am I kidding?haha),work etc doesn't help.I have eye bags!Yay,haha.

and the guilt keeps sinking,deeper and deeper.I know I can't expect forgiveness,heck even bitterness would be acceptable.would You forgive me Lord?I really want to change the way I think and definitely the way I act...I keep messing things up...and I don't want things to fall apart.

I can't help but ask,daddy do you hate me?would anything change?will you still love me your little girl the same...?

the reason for the teardrops on my guitar


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +