<body> <body>

Thursday, January 24, 2008 @11:03 pm

Bah.I just need one day where I'm completely free so that I can clear up all my mess-es (there are huge stacks/piles or places where I've made big messes that I can't seem to find anything.) and life would just be a little bit easier than it already is now.Seriously,sigh.

Had my first training session yesterday,man I was super tired halfway while swimming.I deproved A LOT.My kicking sucks like crazy.I was nearly slower than my junior!Who's evidently quite slow.But training was fun in a weird way I guess.Ok who am I kidding?My fellow nut's not going to be there anymore to entertain me.Time went by pretty fast though.
Oh and I have now a new "senior" from VJ haha,the only VJ person that I know from swimming.Her name's Annied I think,but its pronounced "Enid" like Enid Blyton?Haha she's sort of my indirect senior and she's really nice haha.

Hmm,ok I really need to get offline now.I have so much work & studying to catch up with and so many things to do.I hate procrastination,wish it'll just be banished from my vocabulary. =(

You are my strength when I am weak
Fear is lost in all You are (:


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +