<body> <body>

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @9:37 pm

2 things that never fail to make me smile.
1. Daddy God ((=
2.Dance

Haha was doing some random weird ballet dance thingy (probably because I was pretty high just now) and I just started smiling to myself.But then again,that could also probably be because I was high.Oh well.

Today's activities was really dumb,seriously.My brain cells were dying by the seconds,the workshop in my opinion is a complete waste of time.Sigh,what to do?Oh well.

OH!The instructor really pissed me off at one point when he was showing a clip from "Facing the Giants" (whee!) and he was saying that David,the guy who had to kick the football in order to score and help the team win their first championship,believed and finally managed to kick it based on his changed self-belief.I was like ok,fine that's true,but it wasn't based on his own strength!It was a God-based strength!Pfft.Sigh

Anyway,because of this workshop I don't have time to study,so now I shall rush off and attempt to complete more assignments,haha.Possible running tomorrow! Yayye.Even though its round the netball court but its better than nothing (=

(edit: I HATE logarithm.BAH! =( )
when there was me and you...

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +