<body> <body>

Monday, December 31, 2007 @11:17 pm

Since 2007 is quickly fading,I'm gonna write about today and just reflect about the past year...

So after leaving Elena's place,I went to Denise's house.The layout of her house is almost exactly like mine!Haha anyway we ended up talking for quite awhile and I really thank God for making her my godmother.She really can understand and relate to what I feel,especially about the low point in my life this year.Also most importantly,she can really relate to what I feel about being loved.She really gets it,every nook and cranny of it.Its pretty amazing actually...


2007 has been pretty much a roller coaster ride.Cliche as it sounds,its really true.I've had my fair share of high and low points in life.My walk with Daddy God has been getting better and falling at times,but I'm so grateful and thankful that He's always been there for me,always forgiving. (=
School,Av was a mess,council sucked,my av friends rocked,got to know a few classmates better,grades wise...its a testimony in itself.Praise God really,I did really well considering that was my lowest point.

Church,wow.So many things really.I really thank God for putting me in SAC and lync.I really love the people there,they seriously light up my life.Without the fellowship there I think my life would have been pretty dry.So many people that I love so much,haha.Daphne,Elena,Charissa,Meow,Sherman,Minghui,Alex,Tim,Linette,Weijun,Jessie,Val Cheng....loads of people whom I can't think of offhand.
One of the highlights of my year would most def. be the christmas play,Silence the Night (=

Family wise,I think I still need improvement in building my relationships with my parents and sister but I've grown to love them more I guess. (=

Sigh,don't have much to say actually.. 2008 here I come (=

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +