<body> <body>

Monday, December 31, 2007 @9:50 pm

The past few days have been really fun (=

My cousin/korkor came over on Thursday,stayed over and went to KL with my dad,sister and myself on Friday to buy some video games for our Wii!Haha I think we spent quite a bit there,we came back with about 6 games?Or maybe more I have no idea.

On Saturday,I almost didn't go for lync but thankfully I did despite some erm,obstacles that left me really guilty.I had fun during prayer & praise though.Had lots to pray for and thank God for.Was praying with Minghui,Val Cheng,Hannah and Alex.After that lync session,we had a brief moment of cell.I really really love my cell because we're small yet pretty close.
It was kind of an emotional time for us because Weijun 'announced' to us that she was going to leave us next year and join Dara's cell.We were super upset about it but I guess that if God's plan for her is that,so be it.She did something really sweet for us though.She made a bookmark with lyrics of a song she composed.The special thing about the song is that she compiled all our favorite psalms (=

After lync,I went out for dinner with Ele,Sherman,Ivan,Minghui,Meow,Matt,Daphne and Linette.We went to Vivo for dinner and they decided to watch a movie.Meow was nice and treated me!Haha but I kinda trouble them as well because they were super nice and chose the movie timing to make sure that I can watch with them (= I love my church friends,haha.
For some reason or another that night I couldn't sleep.So I only had about 4 hours of sleep to survive on the next day.

Had lunch at Food Republic,drank soup and ate fruits with Minghui because we both weren't hungry,haha.Headed to Sentosa with the rest while Meow and Sherman stayed behind to wait for Daph and Ele.Laid around for awhile (because we were lazy and me,I was tired haha) before heading to the sand to play frisbee.The sand was scorching hot,even moving around a bit didn't work.After frisbee,the rest went to play noob volleyball while Minghui and I disappeared,haha.

We wanted to sit at the rocks near the calm waters,but there were some aunties sitting there already so we went to the rocks facing the sea.There was more currents there and it was pretty fun just sitting there on the rocks,watching boats and what not pass by and waiting for the "currents" to wash on the rocks.Was quite nice just sitting there,getting my feet washed by the sea water and just really talking to Minghui (= really thank God for that piece of time that we spent together.She wanted to get a slurpee so she made me walk with her to 7-11.By the time we got back,it was raining and the rest were getting ready to go.We didn't want to waste time so we just walked in the rain.Was a pretty 'cooling' experience since we were walking in the cold rain.Walked all the way to the toilet,changed into dryer clothes and went off to Minds Cafe for dinner.

Had dinner and played some games.My table brought a lot of games that we had no idea how to play haha!I picked out this game though that was really fun.We played it while eating and passed it to our neighbouring table later on to play which was really fun.The game was called "True Colours".We should play it again one day during lync or at some sleepover,haha.After the gaming and dinner,Minghui,Daphne and myself went over to Ele's house.

In the car on the way to Ele's house,Marcus called me and the events that happened after that was really hilarious.Elena took the phone from me and my phone suddenly started traveling up and down the backseat haha!When we were in Elena's room,Daph was on the phone as well as I was.Elena and Minghui felt left out so they took out their phones as well and fake-talked,haha!The two of them went to watch some chinese game show while I was falling asleep on the couch.Went back to Ele's room where Daph was talking on the phone to Chris and msn-ing.Daph tried to make me talk to Chris but haha after I heard his voice,it was very low so I started laughing.And according to Daph he felt rejected,haha!I fell asleep on Ele's bed while Elena and Daphne were talking.Minghui and knocked out earlier though.

In the morning,we all woke up at 11.40am haha!Daph and Ele went to cook brunch for us.So sweet right?Haha my two mummies cooking brunch for me x) Then Minghui and I left for the East because I was going to visit my Godma =D

I'll continue later on.Really tired and lazy.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +