<body> <body>

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @2:02 am

Merry Christmas (=
Its Christmas!My favorite time of the year...
The day that my Daddy God came down to earth and saved us from sin. (=

I went for the midnight service today which was really really nice.I love being round the lync people or church people in general.And of course just being in church just sums up why I love going to church.

I rushed down from Val's place after the dinner,failed attempt at caroling and of course, unwrapping of gifts.I got quite a number of shirts this year.Rachel and Jiejie Stephanie bought me this black top which I think is too big for me.It fit Rachel but it kinda didn't really fit me.Oh well.Got a belt from Dara,a pretty pouch from Ele mummy,pumps from Minghui and Minghao,a really pretty 'T' shape wood sign from Uncle Peter,an adidas shirt from Godpa and Godma along with an angbao,an abercrombie shirt from Uncle Patrick & Auntie Angie,a long sleeved shirt from val's other grandparents,a book from Grandma & Grandpa,markers and socks from my sister because I requested them haha and a lovely set of Prison Break DVDs from my parents!Hee.I can't remember if there are anymore but that should be it.

Anyway that aside,the real joy of christmas was going to church to celebrate Christ's birth (=
Minghao saved me a seat and brought my dress!Haha.Was late for the service though sadly.But I really enjoyed it,especially when we had to do the responses which were to be sung,haha.Saw Tim Ong on the screen since he was playing handbells and seated just behind the erm main table where all the communion bread and wine cups were.I'm pretty sad though because this christmas I had to rush to service and after which I had to rush off.But seriously I must thank God because JP could drive me home (= The drive home was nice I guess,haha with Dara,Hannah,Marcus and Meow.

Oh and when Tim called me or I called him (I can't remember which) it was super funny.At first he couldn't hear me because I was in the basement,so I had to run upstairs to Val's room to talk.And when he could finally hear me,I could hear his cousin Daryl singing "Hate that I love you so" which was super clear,I actually thought that Tim was randomly singing it.But it was super funny and after like 3 secs I was like "What's that?" and I could hear Tim telling Daryl to shut up.Which it itself was really amusing as well.

I wish I could go for christmas service tomorrow...But family's kinda staying put at home.

Though my attention kept drifting in and out during the sermon,something really hit me.Do I have love at home?The only thing that really caught my attention during the sermon was the word "love".That's all that I can really remember but I know that God was trying to tell me something...

But you don't see it the way that I do.You don't understand why I hurt,why this affects me.Things may seem alright but I know they're not.Just call it a gut feeling if you still don't want to believe me.
Sometimes I still get very annoyed because you don't realize but you're stuck in the "me world" where everything's bout you.I don't know if you realize but I personally think that you're still putting yourself in hot soup.You're doing things that I think you shouldn't because they suggest and can be perceived as more than a friends basis.But then again,its your life and this is just simply my own opinion.

I really don't know how to handle situations like these and I seriously have no people skills.Sigh

Daddy God,I know things can't be the way that I want to.But I just really want this to end and for things to get better,just for things to be normal again.

lost in her own thoughts again

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +