<body> <body>

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @10:09 pm

I know things can't go the way that I want to.
I just want things to be back as they were,normal.
Maybe,just maybe I'm thinking too much.
Maybe I'm just reading too much into the whole situation.

Pretending that nothing's wrong is most probably the hardest thing to do.


Sometimes I think that I want all this because of my own selfish needs.
But I know that I just really don't want anyone to be hurt or anyone to be hurting in silence.
I want it to just stop.
I'm still praying that Daddy God,if You're willing,make a miracle happen.

You know,I thought that this was over.Why in the world am I still holding on like a fool?Why do my thoughts still drift over to this?Would doing this be of any benefit to you?I really just want to settle everything and let it draw to a close.Somehow for some reason,the play button's jammed and we're forever on pause.You're the reason why I fear.

there are tears inside that I cry

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +