<body> <body>

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 @11:05 pm

the feeling of being separated,torn apart.
the feeling of brokenness.


I know that I've been writing lots of my emotional stuff but that's all I can think of now,so yeah.

In some ways,I don't want to get involved in it anymore.I want to get out of this mess.Actually,I just want this all to be gone,like poof!Vamoose,or however you spell that weird word.I hate the feeling of awkwardness.Blahh.I still have this feeling of guilt lingering in me and I don't know why..
Wish I could do something,but again,my involvement wouldn't help.So I should just shut up and pray.
I could just be like a little girl looking into a candy shop from the outside but never going in.Yeah,maybe I should just do that.
And pray for things to get better.
Because we all share in one bread
And even though I say I'm ok,I know I'm not.Somehow someway,even though its really tiny and insignificant.Sigh,let go,let go,surrender tessa!You're just being an idiot for holding back,for holding on.

with my heart abandoned,I'll hold on to You

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +