<body> <body>

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 @12:51 am

and now it hurts even more.
I know I shouldn't get myself so wrapped up and affected by this,but you don't know my agony,you don't know why I'm feeling this way.Actually I don't really know why I'm feeling this way.Well I know part of the reason why.The other part is still...unknown.And I'm really sick of seeing things pretending to be alright.I want to be able to see things genuinely alright.
I guess it hurts to know that you & you are hurting

Can you say information overload?

I feel so contradicting.I can't believe I thought that while I was talking to you.About how self-centered I thought you were.Argh,I don't know why I was thinking that way but maybe it was me being selfish again.

I find all this nonsense really annoying.I wish you would just stop doing what you're doing and realize the mistakes that you keep repeating.I feel replaced.So what if I'm close to ?Does it mean that your trust in me will falter?Please stop faking everything.Everything about you suddenly seems really fake and foreign to me.

I really miss not being able to pick up the phone and call someone at night just to talk.Having someone around even though its not physical, is just really comforting even though you don't really have to talk.I want to have someone to really listen to me again.I'm kinda tired of listening so much,so much to the extent that I find it really weird when I'm given time to ramble and talk.

That day when I slept at Ele Mummy's place was really nice because when we were talking,it felt really sincere because somehow I could tell that she was really listening..Also when I was talking to Val during the Lync camp,I could tell that she was really listening to me as I was crying and talking..

the scrambled thoughts and emotions

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +