<body> <body>

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 @10:42 pm

Went to Alex's house today.It was really fun helping her clean her room though I think I might have made a little mess,oops.

Is it wrong to look to other people for support?To turn to when you're down and you need someone?I'm just confused.Really I'm just confused.
If not for the people that God's blessed me with and if not for God always being there,I think I'd have wanted to take the easy way out.

and I'm still wonderin' when

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +