<body> <body>

Friday, November 02, 2007 @11:33 pm

Was pretty hyper just now after and while watching 'The Ghost Whisperer'.I still get freaked out by it but its a really nice show!Much nicer than the stupid 9pm show which I still think is annoying and idiotic.I mean,really if you made a promise (especially if its one that involves feelings or MARRIAGE) to someone,you should live by it.Your finance can't contact you,blahblahblah and suddenly you're with her sister?!The show makes no sense whatsoever.Haha this is why I love 'The Ghost Whisperer',no idiotically complicated love story.

Today was still pretty blah.Got holed up in school till 6 plus in the evening again.Managed to finish clipping everything,arranging everything.Now I need to find some royalty free instrumental music to add to the video and animate the words with Adobe After Effects which is confusing.The infocomm people got say,2 days or more to learn how to use that programme?And I had what,5 minutes to learn how to use it?!
Anyway my junior was really nice today.The other one ran off to go to someone's house since she didn't really have anything to do.The junior who stayed actually wanted to meet her friends at Parkway's arcade but decided not to.Really nice of her ((=
We got treated to KFC by my AV teacher and got tricked.He told us that he didn't buy lunch for us when he got back from Parkway at 2pm.I freaked,haha but he told us that it was in the canteen on the teacher's table.

Sleep still isn't really good.I mean I do sleep peacefully and what not but I start getting bad dreams/nightmares and I wake up with fear and that's all I can think of.

Will update more tomorrow,Dad's sleeping so its not a good idea to be typing.Sigh.

and if i could hold on through the tears

Labels: , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +