Saturday, November 03, 2007 @9:43 pm
Tired,tired,tired.
And I just stuffed myself silly with 2/3 of a doughnut from doughnut factory which I bought on Monday!Along with one strand of sour power.Not sour enough,haha but still nice.I'm gonna put on weight,oh dear.Haha
Hopefully practicing the dance more frequently will help burn everything haha because its gotten faster.Really fast.Like neck-breaking fast,haha.I'm really confused with directions and what not.My timing's screwed up too.Le sigh.
Cell today was ok.I really love my cell,they make me laugh and smile non-stop while learning more about God.And I love Alex!She brought chocolate banana cake for me today ((=
After cell,Kylie,Alex and I went to buy dinner.Shared a foot-long with Kylie,bought Old Chang Kee,treated Alex to mango ice-blended and bought dinner for Tim.Was really fun being with those two,haha.
Had dance,it was super tiring because the new song that Matt picked was super duper fast.Got confused a few times,oh and Jo thought that I was Minghui and asked me where Meow was,which was quite funny.I'm injured again,luckily I had no asthma attack at all today. (=
Hannah made my day today.Before Lync we were just talking and she asked me if I did anything to my hair or myself and I was confused and replied no.She then said that I looked like I did something because I looked really pretty today.Inner beauty!The beauty of God (=
Random but Janel thought that I wore makeup because my cheeks were really pink,the truth is I hate makeup and won't wear it unless necessary.
Lync camp!I can't wait!10th December to 13th December at SAV.
Hopefully Alex can go since Minghui can't.She took the forms for her and her brother from JP and told me that she'll try her best since her mum's birthday is on the 10th.
Erm.I don't have much to say.Oh yes,sleep still isn't good,its better I guess but still not good.Sigh.
Goodnight!
and I'm wondering 'where are you now..?'
Labels: church, Daddy God, days, Lync