Friday, November 16, 2007 @9:58 pm
Soccer today was really fun.Ok it was more so because I was with Elena and Minghui (=
The match went quite well lah,but I think the three of us got a little bored because it was hard to catch everything that was happening on the field because it was so wide,haha.Picnic dinner after that with them (= Was just really nice sitting in the amphitheater eating and chatting.I miss Elena..Haha her papers are almost over which spells freedom for her!Haha (=
My sister said that I was stupid jokingly once off-hand.And I think I am actually...I think its quite evident...Why can't I just do the right thing for once and follow God?Why must I be so idiotically stupid?Why,why,why,why?!Sigh.Why do I want a reason,an explanation?Maybe its because I'm tired.I'm tired of always losing.
and it's still so hard to be who you are
so you play this part and the show goes on
but you've come this far with a broken heart
you've come this far
and you're broken.
Labels: church, random, Thoughts