Sunday, November 04, 2007 @8:51 pm
Realization just isn't enough.I know that I'm a doubter,a very very good one in fact.But what am I supposed to do to overcome this?I mean wouldn't just believing again and again but doubting in the deepest,darkest and unseen part of you heart be meaningless?Asking for God to help you trust in Him isn't enough. sigh.Studied with Minghui today.Tried reading up on the new topics that's gonna be taught next year but er let's just say that didn't go too well.I didn't really understand it plus I was really sleepy.Minghui just had to pick the coldest spot of the whole place because she was feeling hot just a few moments before. -.-
Let her sleep (she was sleepy too) for 15minutes and I fell asleep halfway while reading as well.Oh and there were these group of guys who walked in and Minghui and I amused ourselves but commenting on them.I noticed that one guy spoke like a girl and Minghui all of a sudden told me that she thought that he looked like a guy.Haha!And there were two damn tall and lanky guys.She kept on commenting on that too,haha.
Whilst we were studying after she bought her fries and hot milo,I suddenly spotted Jon Ng pop in and out.Looked again and suddenly there was Glen,Jon Ng and Jon Kwok.Was super stunned and I didn't know what to do,haha!Minghui was kinda stunned too but she waved.It was super funny because yeah we didn't expect to see them lah.Haha
They left and 2 minutes later,we saw Sherman.Then the three guys then Joshua and finally Derek korkor!Haha super funny.Then Derek korkor came over and asked me why I was disturbing Minghui again.Pfft,haha.
Busy busy week ahead.Le sigh.
someday,somehow
Labels: church, days, random