Thursday, November 01, 2007 @10:55 pm
Rawr.
I need to learn how to control my thoughts and emotions better,they seem to be getting out of hand again.
Feeling much better now after talking to God (=
Sauna and swimming today was really good.The sauna was damn fun!Haha,I came out of the room with Rachel looking really pink in the face which was really funny because it looked like I had put blush on my cheeks.Sweated a lot but it was really fun talking to Rachel or just listening to her ramble as we sat there in the room.
Swimming was awesome.I could have screamed in excitement when I jumped into the water.It was cold but nice.Gliding in the water was fun.I can't describe how wonderful it felt,haha.Only downside was that the pool was kind of disgusting because it was surrounded by loads of plants so worms and other creepy crawlies and leaves could have littered the pool.Plus the bottom was really sandy.
Back at Grandma's,all 6 of us cousins squeezed onto the sofa (=
Cousin bonding,haha I love my cousins (=
Oh and for some reason,I keep getting tickled or my sides get poked,haha.
and I need to hear you say..
Labels: cousins, days, Thoughts