<body> <body>

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 @10:09 pm

I'm sick.Down with flu and I think its quite bad.Might escalate to a fever if I'm not careful..
Dad has been chasing me to sleep early,haha.Thank goodness I don't have to wake up early for anything tomorrow. (=

I'm sneezing & coughing like no-one's business and I ache all over.The downfall of being sick,sigh.
And I can't think of how to design the website.I have veryvery little pictures to use,no idea how to do it and my brain's not functioning well.Gah! =(

I love my Daddy God (=
Today my prayer got answered,haha.The "impossible" happened.Was quite scared when my teacher talked to me about it,but yes!I got semi-approval,haha.I'll make full use of this to honour His name (=
I guess I just don't have to worry at all but trust Him. (=

and i'll be waiting for the day...
when I can see you smile again...

Labels: , , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +