<body> <body>

Sunday, November 11, 2007 @9:57 pm

but if I'm not available
God's always there


On Saturday I helped Alex with some cooking.Was really fun,met her dog Lucky face to face.Her dog is super cute!He stuck his nose through the gate and just sat there.
Dance was super duper fun!Jo re-choreographed steps again but the dance is more fun and fast now.She seriously tortures us lah.Haha,our knees were badly bruised from all the rolling and what not.But we love Jo! (=

Today wasn't too bad.Lunch was hilarious,Derek korkor decided to treat out whole table to the chicken rice that we were eating.I kept on shoving back the $5 that he returned to me.I can't remember what he said but I ended up laughing till I cried.Haha,Dara said that she should do that the next time Derek korkor decides to pull a "treating" trick.
After lunch,Minghui and I went to CNS to study.I managed to make some notes for lit and 3 articles!And she was super nice and helped me with explaining my chinese homework.Yay!More work that is gonna be done soon. (=
After that we went to watch the soccer guys play against the chinese congregation.Elena,Minghui,Valerie and myself were their water girls,haha kept on filling our bottles for them to drink out of.The poor chinese congre guys hadn't anyone to help them,haha.We won 4-3! =D Superduper happy.Haha the game was really fun to watch.I think I got quite a few good shots.My zoom sucks though.


please just remember
that i'm gonna be here forever
for you to turn to, my friend.

Labels: , , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +