Sunday, October 28, 2007 @7:14 pm
Today something happened which resulted in one of my prayers to God getting partially answered.I'm really really overjoyed,happy,delirious! ((=
I guess that just means one thing.I have to really focus on God and trust in Him & also to have patience and not doubt Him.
Finally got my birthday present from Faith Chan!Haha,she made me a necklace but its really long.Don't know when I'll wear it because it's pretty girly and haha I don't dress up very often.
After lunch,went to study with Minghui and Janel.Tried to do my tuition work on mole concept but that didn't go too well because I didn't know how to do it.Proceeded to copy sermon notes into my book before reading my literature book.I'm on the last chapter!But the two of them became restless and I couldn't concentrate so I didn't manage to finish my book.I won't say that its really interesting but it's more interesting than my previous literature text.
Also I'm really really happy for derek korkor,I think that when Maria and him together it's just really sweet and cute,haha! (=
I'm just really glad that I can help in whatever little way I can,even if it means just sitting there doing nothing,just to keep you company ; praying for you,listening to you.And thank you for always being there for me and listening to my selfish wants & watching me be unreasonable,haha.
I'm still learning with each step I take.It's not easy,really it isn't.And though I really wish I could just fastforward all this pain and suffering and head straight to the happy things that I'll enjoy without having to suffer,I know that I won't learn from it but instead fall back into a cycle until I really learn.
to be broken in before God molds me It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Labels: church, Daddy God, days, derekkorkor, random, Thoughts