Friday, October 26, 2007 @11:02 pm
My head's spinning and it hurts a lot =(
Found out something funny today.On Wednesday when I shared a cup of bubble tea with my junior,I forgot that I was sick and let her use the same straw as me.Lo and behold!She got sick too,haha today she didn't look too good.Hope she'll be better soon because for some weird reason I can bear it better than she can.Maybe my immune system is better,haha.
Council meeting today sucked really bad.Got pretty pissed off with the ex-co of my comm because she said something which I think she shouldn't have said.Besides that it was really boring and long.It didn't help that I was really tired either.Slept almost the whole day in school.
Almost the whole day.Haha
The weekend is here!There's a lot of work though,sadly.
Hope Alex will be able to go for lync tomorrow!Haha I really love being with her and her wonderful witty-ness.
Oddly,the show "Ghost Whisperer" is sorta scary but it still has meaning in it.
Like what they said about feeling strong and okay but when you see something that reminds you of said situation,you're back to square one.
Tuition in the morning tomorrow,oh joy.Haha
Ok my head hurts,byebye.
and though she's smiling
there's something she's hiding
Labels: days, random, school, stress