Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @9:51 pm
My eyes hurt and I don't really know why.
Sigh,today I was stuck in school from morning till about 6.30pm.Pure horror especially when you have three insane juniors,one who laughs at anything and won't tell you why she's laughing which results in you thinking that she's mad,one that is nonsensical and another loud and noisy one that mood swings a lot.Oh and also I realized that they walk really slow.I think they might even walk slower than tortoises!
Thankfully,by God's grace I managed to stay alive.Sigh,it was a really big test of my patience.
For some weird reason I kept on falling asleep as well.Was so tired,don't really know why either.
I feel really weak.Why can't I just push all things aside and just trust in Daddy God?
Right,I just read the online devotional and it was talking about what I was writing about,haha.
You know the saying "Be careful what you wish for,because it may come true." ? I think in a way its kinda true...but in my case I'm glad that I was of use to God to help what I wished to come true though I would really rather it to have happened another way...
I wish I had someone physical to rant to....sigh.
where did i go wrong,i lost a friend
somewhere along in the bitterness
and i would have stayed up with you all night
had i known how to save a life
Labels: days, emo, random