<body> <body>

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 @9:24 pm

My eye bags are very visible now,oops.Now not even my tan can cover it up and I'm still really tired.Don't ask me why I'm staying up late or sleeping really little because I don't really know either...
Stayed back in school again.Kept on getting a headache while watching the footage,don't know if its the tiny screen that I was watching through or if it was the lack of sleep.Left school late again and ended up home late again,sigh.
And I don't want to do any work.Meep.

Frankly,I don't really care.I don't think sending a sms to encourage someone when exams come is all that.I think and believe that if you have them in prayer it's more than enough.I don't think its mean either.I'm sorry I disappointed you with not messaging you before the exam(s) but I really didn't see the need for it.
Also,being there for someone doesn't mean that you tell them in a "matter-of-fact" kinda tone that they can look to you when they need someone.Thanks for offering but no thank you.
Trust is something that is something really precious to me,but sadly I don't see mine in you.
I'd like to think you're insensitive,but maybe I'm just inpatient or maybe I just don't like how you carry yourself.

Patience,I desperately need it.

Don’t wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up and I watch them fall every time
Another color turns to grey
And it’s just too hard…to watch it all…slowly fade away

Labels: , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +