<body> <body>

Sunday, October 28, 2007 @9:13 pm

Just went through a whole pile of untouched letters,cards and notes from last year.
A very overwhelming moment of nostalgia and walking down memory lane.
I felt so loved just reading those messages,notes and random sentences written on those precious pieces of paper.
I was the sweet,cute and quiet lovely girl then.Am I still who I was back then?The same sweet,cute,lovely and quiet girl?
I really miss how everything was back then...How everyone was.

I really miss.....
Hopefully things will take a turn for the better soon.I know it will...
But I still really miss...

but at least for now...

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +