Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @8:52 pm
I was wondering while on my way to Val's house,if it was possible to be addicted to pain.
And as I pondered I managed to answer my own question.I think it falls between two types of pain.Pain inflicted by yourself to yourself and pain inflicted to others by you.The first one has a pretty common example already,cutting.The second,well let's just say that if you're addicted to seeing others in pain that you've inflicted onto them,you're sick.In the head.Ok I've no more to say on this matter.
School today was pretty ok I guess,it got kinda lonely with no Faith or Mei Ying around...Oh and I fell asleep in class again today,no surprise there.But it was during a free period.
Headed home and slacked,a lot.Too much in fact but I'm still really lazy.
Later at about 5 plus in the afternoon I headed down to Val's house to collect sec4 chinese textbooks from her.The bus took really long to come and the bus ride was really long as well.But surprisingly Alex called me midway during my journey and talked to me for awhile which cheered me up a little.(=
Finally reached the designated bus stop at about 6.50pm.Wanted to take the long route in but decided not to as the sky was really dark and I didn't really want to risk being knocked down or something.It was drizzling but I didn't bother to take out my umbrella since it was pretty light.I then took a nice walk to her house and listened to my MP3.
It felt super nice,walking a different direction from the traffic,with the wind blowing hard against me and feeling the cool little droplets of rain smack into my face.I didn't care that the slippers I was wearing were wet with gravel.It felt a little emo-ish but somehow it just felt really wonderful.There was lightning but somehow I didn't seem to fear it.
but in my head the question kept ringing in my head 'you made me promise that nothing will change,how come now you're changing everything?' Lifted my face,wiped the tears from my eyes
With forgiveness in His voice
He said "Son,do you know that I still love you?"
Labels: cousins, Daddy God, days, random, Thoughts