<body> <body>

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @10:21 pm

I think it's kinda funny.Not in a "hahahaha" kinda way.
We're broken and feeling helpless in the morning/afternoon,after talking to each other we feel better,stronger even,determined for God.And we go to sleep that way.We wake up and still have that determination,but then poof!It all disappears and we're back to square one.
But we're trying,aren't we Faith? (=

Today was alright I guess.During Oral com class we went to watch "My Fair Lady".The teacher had a problem with setting up (she actually called two other teachers in,ohmy.) Anyway one of them saw me and said that I could help because I was the "IT expert/IT girl" and my oral teacher began to call me the "it girl".That kinda annoyed me.
After school I was unexpectedly asked to stay back by my ava teacher.Had to help design a DVD label.Went to play with the photoshop CS for awhile and had to hurry my artwork. (which turned out really disgusting)That lasted till about 5 plus and I was really tired.It didn't help that I was sick.Or at least partially sick.
Bus ride home was long.Really long,sigh.Got kinda lonely for awhile but it was ok I guess.


I'm emo-tional.Thank you very much.
Was sitting in class today and thinking.I realized that I couldn't do anything.I felt super helpless.But I realized that the only was through God.

and i will always be right here,now and forever.
look a little harder

Labels: , , , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +